| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shanghai in April is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched with occasional rain. Circa 102.3mm (4in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 13 days.
- In April the heavens above Shanghai are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:36 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:54.
- There are approximately 8:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shanghai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Shanghai, China
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Shanghai:
- Taejon, North Korea - 791.2 kms (491.7 miles) NE
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 608.5 kms (378.1 miles) NE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 704.3 kms (437.6 miles) NE
- Cheju, North Korea - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) ENE
- Hirado, Japan - 796.8 kms (495.2 miles) ENE
- Fukue, Japan - 714.7 kms (444.1 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 752.5 kms (467.6 miles) SE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 688.2 kms (427.7 miles) S
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 766.6 kms (476.4 miles) SSE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 788.2 kms (489.8 miles) SSE