| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shanghai in June is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in June is a little damp with rain every now and then. Some 152mm (6in) of H2O falls across on average 14 days.
- In June the blue above Shanghai is slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:34 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:01 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 9:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shanghai June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Shanghai, China
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Shanghai:
- Taejon, North Korea - 791.2 kms (491.7 miles) NE
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 608.5 kms (378.1 miles) NE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 704.3 kms (437.6 miles) NE
- Cheju, North Korea - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) ENE
- Hirado, Japan - 796.8 kms (495.2 miles) ENE
- Fukue, Japan - 714.7 kms (444.1 miles) ENE
- Kumejima, Japan - 752.5 kms (467.6 miles) SE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 688.2 kms (427.7 miles) S
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 766.6 kms (476.4 miles) SSE
- Iriomotejima, Japan - 788.2 kms (489.8 miles) SSE